You are searching about How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks, today we will share with you article about How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks is useful to you.
How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week – The 8 Steps I Took That Forced My Body to Drop 10 Pounds
It was time for my wedding and I needed to lose weight fast. I lost thirteen (13) pounds the first week and then ten (ten) pounds the second. Two weeks was such a short time to lose so much weight. Probably not the healthiest diet, but hey, it was extremely effective.
I used this rapid weight loss as a catapult for my long term weight loss. Seeing all the pounds come off motivated me to continue losing weight using natural and healthier strategies. I would like to share with you in detail everything I did during the second week and it helped me lose ten (10) pounds in just one week.
We both know that extreme rapid weight loss is not good for the system. Below are the start-to-finish steps that allowed me to lose 10 pounds in just one week:
1. The first day was a detox. You need to prepare your body to lose weight. My cleansing drink was a mixture of lemon juice, ginger, honey and water. I drank it throughout the day whenever I felt hungry. This is pretty easy to follow, especially since it’s only for one day. When you get hungry, drink. Hungry again? Have another drink. Sometimes I do a 10 day detox called a lemon cleanse, but it wasn’t this week.
2. To lose weight fast, you need to limit your portions. I ate a lot of vegetables, lean meat, lean fish, eggs and a few fruits like apples and oranges. A simple rule I followed was this: my plate should be half vegetables (no potatoes), a quarter 1/4 of your plate is white meat or fish, and the rest is fruit (no bananas). Eating less is not the best option for long-term weight loss, but it worked well for my original goal of rapid weight loss. Eating less can be a real pain, you know what, even for me, but I’ve reached my goal and I’m happy with the results.
3. The next step was to add two apples and one can of black beans to my diet. Beans were my main meal, or I split them into several smaller meals and ate vegetables on the side. This is one of those tricks that no other diet talks about and that produces amazing results. Beans are known as a complete source of nutrition. In fact, very few foods provide protein, magnesium, iron, soluble fiber, zinc, and potassium in such high amounts.
4. I started eating breakfast and stopped eating at night. No food after 7pm or 3 hours before bed was a good rule of thumb. By adding breakfast, I started burning calories earlier in the day, although I have to admit that I didn’t think it was that important for weight loss before. Breakfast also helped me maintain my energy levels throughout the day. In addition, I drank at least 10 glasses of water every day and I still drink 10 glasses every day. Water cleanses your system, increases your metabolism and helps suppress hunger. Did you know that 80% of the time we feel hungry is actually our body crying out for hydration (water)?
5. In addition to limiting portion sizes, I increased the number of meals during the day. I went from 2 large meals to 5 smaller meals. You want to get your body in balance between full and hungry throughout the day.
6. Put the brakes on fats, sweets and unhealthy food. Whenever I felt like eating something unhealthy, I moved that meal to the first part of the day. Your metabolism is higher in the morning and this gives your body all day to process food. Once or twice a week I was able to kill the sweet monster with an early morning donut.
7. Ditch the fruit juices and head to the fresh fruit section of your grocery store. If you must have juice, get a juicer and make it yourself. When you are thirsty, water or unsweetened green tea is also a solid solution.
8. Do your best to stay motivated and busy at all times. When you’re busy with work, family, friends, etc., you forget about the kitchen and next thing you know half the day has passed. This is a bigger tip than you think.
You may think this plan is too easy to lose 10 pounds in a week, but follow it exactly and I promise you will see results.
Video about How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks
You can see more content about How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks
If you have any questions about How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks
How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks
way How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks
tutorial How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks
How Can I Lose The Most Weight In 3 Weeks free
#Lose #Pounds #Week #Steps #Forced #Body #Drop #Pounds