You are searching about How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight, today we will share with you article about How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight is useful to you.
Live Longer – Easy Ways To A Longer, Healthier Life
guess what?your lifestyle may be shorten your life. Now that’s a scary thought.
If you’re unfit and overweight, your life expectancy is likely to be much shorter than that of a healthy, lean person. In fact, for every 5 kg of excess fat, you may shorten your life by 36 days.
Isn’t it fair? Healthy, slim and long-lived? But before you head back to the couch with a bar of chocolate and cheer yourself up — there are some simple but effective changes you can make in your daily life. Those should lead to healthier and longer lives.
Best of all, you don’t have to go to the gym or diet!
First, though, determine if you need to lose weight, and if so, by how much. Weigh yourself (don’t cheat, you don’t have to tell anyone) and find out your height (tip: stand upright on a wall with bare feet, head level and mark your head height on the wall, then measure from the floor to the mark distance). Divide your weight (kg) by the square of your height (m). This is called the body mass index, or BMI, and should be between 18.5 and 25.0. If your value is over 25.0, you are overweight, and if it is over 30.0, you are obese.
If you don’t fit, you probably don’t need me to tell you how to find it. Breathlessness after light exercise is usually a clue. And how quickly your breathing (and heart rate) returns to normal.
So – you’ve been brave and decided to make a change for the better. Well done, this is the hardest part. Try taking small steps now towards a (longer) healthier future!
Here are just a few simple things to try:
1. Floss your teeth. The same bacteria that cause gum disease also cause heart and circulatory problems, and flossing every day can shave six years off your biological age.
2. After boiling, let the kettle stand for a minute before brewing tea. This will help release more antioxidants from the tea, which can slow the aging process.
3. Use stairs instead of elevators or escalators. If you take the stairs six times a day for a year, you can reduce your weight gain by 2kg – without making any other changes.
4. Get enough vitamins and minerals. Adequate amounts of these nutrients can increase life expectancy by maintaining heart and body health and preventing long-term disease.
5. Drink plenty of water. Aim for 2.5 liters of fluid per day. Staying properly hydrated can boost your immune system, relieve constipation, reduce your risk of kidney stones, and can improve the appearance of your skin.
6. Quit smoking. Smoking increases the likelihood of developing cancer.
If they all sound too valuable, how about these more interesting suggestions?
7. Be with the people you love. It helps you live longer and look younger; sex releases growth hormone and gives you a sense of well-being, and couples who have good sex live longer than those who don’t.
8. Relax on weekends. If you come to work on Monday refreshed and ready to go, you’re three times less likely to die of a heart attack or stroke later in life, so turn off your computer and go for a walk or pottery in the garden.
The key thing to remember is that small steps can make a big difference, you just have to keep doing it. For example, how would you eat an elephant (assuming you’re really that keen on pachyderm chewing)? The answer is – one bite at a time! In other words, make steady progress toward your goals. Manageable increments quickly become second nature.
Video about How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight
You can see more content about How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight
If you have any questions about How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight
How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight
way How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight
tutorial How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight
How Much Time It Takes To Gain 5 Kg Weight free
#Live #Longer #Easy #Ways #Longer #Healthier #Life