You are searching about How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy, today we will share with you article about How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy is useful to you.
Goal Setting For Weight Loss: Dream Bigger, Get Smaller
In weight loss as in life, some people get where they want to and some don’t. You’ve probably heard hundreds of times that it’s important to write down your goal. But do you know why this step is so important? When you put pen to paper, you turn your thoughts into something tangible. I suspect this is why statistics show that only 2% of Americans actually record their goals.
Here’s an amazing fact: Of the entire graduating class of Yale University in 1953, only 3% had clearly defined and written goals. Twenty years later, the same 3% of the class had a net worth greater than the combined net worth of the entire 97% of the rest of the class. Let’s go over 9 steps to goal setting that you can apply to your weight loss goals and any life goal to get you where you want to be.
1. DETERMINE YOUR PRESENT LOCATION. If you asked me how to get my house, I would ask you first, where are you? To reach your weight loss goals, you need to know more than your current weight, but you also need to know your blood pressure, cholesterol, resting heart rate, and other data that may require a doctor’s visit. You should take an honest assessment of your emotional, spiritual and relational health because, believe it or not, it’s all related.
2. DESCRIBE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOU. You must write. What do you want to be? Is he an athlete? Is she an underwear model? Do you just want to be healthy and if that is your goal, how do you define it? Mark it down.
What do you want to do; Want to run a marathon? Want to sky dive? Just want to play with your kids without passing out? Neither of these goals is better than the other. But you need to know what it is. Mark it down.
What do you want to have? Are they 6-pack abs? Is it a cobra-shaped back? Are they great legs? Is she a friend? Mark it down.
3. FIND A TOPIC. If you are a Christian, you can use a Bible passage like Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” If you’re not religiously inclined, it might be something like “When the world says give up, hope whispers, try again.” You might want to use, “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” Whatever it is, you better believe it! The phrase that pays better be in your head and in your heart, ready to grab it when you hit the wall because the road to fitness is never a straight line with a slight grade.
4. ASK FOR THE HELP OF AN EXPERT. They may be SPECIALISTS. This specialist can mean a professional if you need a medical evaluation. However, this expert may not be a professional. Do you have a friend with weight loss success who has safely kept it off for many years? They would be foolish not to pick their brains to see how they did it.
5. IDENTIFY BARRIERS. You’ve probably tried to get in shape in the past and failed. Maybe it worked but you couldn’t sustain it. What were the obstacles? I couldn’t eat a healthy diet. I couldn’t exercise regularly. I would eat in the evening. You have to learn what the obstacles are and then find them around, under, over or through them.
6. CREATE A STEP BY STEP PLAN. Your specialist will be able to help you with this. Answer these two questions. what methods will i use to get there and how long will it take?
7. BE PATIENT AND PERSISTENT. The things you plan WILL NOT happen immediately, but slowly, steadily, with persistence, your vision of a healthy body will come true. Just don’t give up!
8. CHOOSE A TEAM TO SUPPORT YOU. Your journey will go faster and smoother with a support team. Think of a car pulling into the pits during a car race. Wouldn’t it be ridiculous if the driver had to change his own tire, pump his own gas and get his own drink? You need a team to give you the right fuel, to give you the right emotional support. An accountability partner would be really helpful in keeping you honest with the exercise department.
9. PAY THE PRICE. Realize that there is a cost, whether time, effort, or money, to anything worthwhile. Ask yourself what will it cost me? What am I willing to pay? Worth?
Having spent many years as an exercise planner (not physical but military operations) in the Navy, I’m here to say that things can go wrong, but a written objective and a written plan is a framework from which adjustments can be made and justified if needed it is. Dream big. Set your goals and then go for it!
Video about How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy
You can see more content about How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy
If you have any questions about How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy
How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy
way How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy
tutorial How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy
How Tall And Weight Is A 3 Year Old Boy free
#Goal #Setting #Weight #Loss #Dream #Bigger #Smaller