You are searching about If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be, today we will share with you article about If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be is useful to you.
Are You Jealous? Take The Quiz
Jealousy is a toxic and debilitating emotion – one that will damage any relationship when jealousy rears its ugly head. Jealousy leads to hurt, anger, and other destructive behaviors that ultimately hurt you and the relationships in your life. For example, you won’t run up to your neighbor and yell at her to buy a new car, but you might argue with your significant other because your family budget doesn’t allow you to buy a new car.
Take this quiz and rate your level of jealousy.
1. Your best friend’s husband just gave her an amazing wedding ring for their 10 year anniversary. You’ve been married longer, but you still have the same humble ring. You:
A. Don’t talk to your friend for a while. You are too embarrassed that he has something you want.
B. Tell her how beautiful it is and joke with her to exchange a few kind words with your husband.
C. Whine to your husband that your friend’s husband loves her more and insist that he upgrade your ring soon so you don’t look so unloved.
2. You go to a party with your best friend and she looks hot. You:
A. You are upset, especially since you agreed to be informal.
B. Yell at her for breaking the dress code.
C. Tell her how hot she looks and ask her where she got that hot skirt.
3. You heard through the grapevine that your co-worker was paid significantly more than you, even though you’re both equal in rank. You:
A: Make a joke with a colleague about how he should do the next project solo because it’s better, but then never bring it up again.
B. You are happy with your co-worker. It seemed to go above and beyond and you have been less serious and less focused on your career lately.
C. You are angry and storm into your boss’s office demanding a reason for the pay gap.
4. You call your guy who is attending the bachelor party. He’s having a good time. Meanwhile, you’re at home watching reruns of “Batman” You:
A. Tell him that you are waiting for him with open arms when he is ready to come home.
B. Make him feel guilty but tell him you love him and have fun.
C. Yell at him that you want him home by midnight or when it’s all over.
5. Your significant other tells you that an attractive younger woman started blatantly flirting with him while he was drinking with his friends. How do you feel?
Answer: You are flattered that an attractive younger woman thinks your partner is as handsome and adorable as you are.
B. Like you want to cry. The thought of him enjoying the attention or flirting makes you sick to your stomach.
C. Upset that he didn’t tell her to back off, but that probably won’t cross your mind tomorrow.
6. You heard that your best friend from high school recently got married. Meanwhile, you haven’t had a date in three months. How do you feel?
A. As a loser. If she can get married, why you?
B. Happy for her. In your group, she was the one who dated the most – she was likely to be the first to get married.
C. Angry and annoyed. You would be a better wife than her.
7. A colleague lost 20 pounds in 8 weeks and looks great, while you dieted for six months and only lost five pounds. When asked how you are losing weight, you:
A. Tell her, “Not as good as you, but at least I won’t starve.”
B. Smirk and tell her, “OK. Slowly but surely.”
C. Say, “Not as good as yours! You look fabulous. What diet did you use?”
8. Your parents bought your younger sibling a new car. You never got a car or gas money from your parents. You:
A. You’re happy that your sibling has what they want, but you’d rather work on your own assets.
B. Call your parents screaming and crying and demanding to know why you never got anything like that from them.
C. You are upset, but your sibling has always been the popular child.
9. You recently started dating someone and you find out that they still talk to their ex on the phone a lot. You:
A. Tell him you admire the fact that they stayed friends after the breakup.
B. Demand that he stop talking to her if he wants to continue with you.
C. Ask him if he would consider cutting off contact with her if your relationship became serious. If she says no, you have the answer you need because you deserve to have an exclusive relationship with no baggage.
10. You’re looking at yourself in the mirror at a dress you’re considering buying when a woman twice your age and better looking than you walks out of the closet wearing the same dress. You:
A: Look her over and hope she thinks you disagree.
B. Sigh and go back to the dressing room and take off your clothes – they didn’t suit your figure.
C. Tell her the dress suits her and ask what her secret is to looking so young.
The green-eyed monster has you by the tail if you answered the questions like this:
1 – C; 2 – B; 3 – C; 4-C; 5 – B; 6 – A; 7 – A; 8 – B; 9 – B; 10 – A
The green-eyed monster has nothing on you if you answered the questions like this:
1 – B; 2 – C; 3 – B; 4 – A; 5 – A; 6 – B; 7 – C; 8 – A; 9 – C; 10-C
The green-eyed monster is just one step away from having you on its tail if you answered the questions like this:
1 – A; 2 – A; 3 – A; 4 – B; 5 – C; 6 – C; 7 – B; 8 – C; 9 – A; 10 – B
Video about If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be
You can see more content about If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be
If you have any questions about If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 2612549 8
Search keywords If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be
If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be
way If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be
tutorial If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be
If You Re 5 9 What Should Your Weight Be free