You are searching about Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok, today we will share with you article about Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok is useful to you.
Chaska Personal Trainer Shares His Top 10 Nutrition Tips For Weight Loss & Fitness
The results are in
According to The National Weight Control Registry, 89% of people who lost 30 or more pounds and kept it off for at least one year achieved their goals through a combination of diet and exercise. In this study, only 10% were successful with diet alone and only 1% with exercise alone.
This is a surprising statistic that you simply cannot ignore if you want to lose weight, build muscle, tone up and look great.
Okay, so now you’re thinking, “If I go on a ‘meal plan’ I’ll never eat another cookie again!” Not true. A good meal plan will teach you how to combine the foods you love for proper nutrition. It focuses on meal timing, portion control and healthy snacking to boost your metabolism and burn fat fast!
When it comes to nutrition, the old rules aren’t necessarily true, and there are many myths that tell you how to eat. Here are mine Top 10 Nutrition Tips for Weight Loss and Fitness to help you get started:
1. ALWAYS eat breakfast. Breakfast literally means “to break the fast”. The time spent sleeping is the longest time you will not eat. When you wake up, whether you’re hungry or not, your body is. It is vital that you replenish your energy system and provide the necessary building blocks to support muscle tissue. Since I tend to work out in the morning, I start my day with a protein shake mixed with milk (2. Eat every 3-4 hours. Eating frequently will help keep your metabolism going and your blood sugar under control. It will help you avoid the energy ups and downs you experience during the day. Make sure they are healthy meals containing a balanced amount of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
3. Eat within 30-45 minutes after training. During this time, the body begins to repair exercise damage by replenishing muscle glycogen (sugar stored as energy in the muscle), synthesizing muscle protein (building muscle), and strengthening the immune system. As a post-workout meal, I prefer a meal replacement shake with a 3:1 or 4:1 carb to protein ratio. This ratio has been shown to maximize absorption and effectiveness.
4. Eat lean protein with EVERY meal. Eating lean protein will help control your insulin response, keep you full, and provide the building blocks for muscle recovery and growth. Remember, more muscle = faster metabolism. One pound of muscle burns 40-60 calories per day. So make sure you eat protein in every meal.
5. Eat fruits and vegetables! I know you’ve heard it a million times and for good reason. Fruits and vegetables provide you with the vitamins and antioxidants you need, as well as other supernutrients that have been proven to be vital for daily functioning and health. And they taste so good when they’re fresh!
6. Drink lots of water. On average, an individual should consume 96 ounces, not including amounts before, during, and after training (about 8 – 16 ounces each). Staying hydrated will keep your energy levels high and help you lose weight – a dehydrated person has a 3% lower metabolism and performance at a significantly reduced level. It also helps you feel full, so you avoid overeating. Try drinking a glass of water before each meal (helps prevent overeating) and sip from a water bottle throughout the day.
7. Beware of cafe drinks. An average Venti-sized Frappuccino weighs in at 530 calories. This staggering figure equates to 2.5 bagels, or one-third of the recommended daily calories for the average woman. Watch out for soft drinks too. A 16-ounce fountain drink can have more than 300 calories. Drinks like this containing a lot of sugar should be consumed infrequently, as the excess calories they contain are easily stored as fat.
8. Limit alcohol as much as possible. Calories add up really fast with alcoholic drinks, especially mixed drinks – that monster Margarita has over 1000 calories! Alcohol also negatively affects your metabolism and if you drink too much it will make your workouts suffer for the next day (or two). One night of booze can wreak havoc on your entire weight loss and fitness program.
9. Don’t be fooled by “Fat Free.” Fat-free foods, when eaten in excess, will still be stored as fat! Fat-free cookies and crackers are high in SUGAR! Yes, the secret is out! Sugar, when consumed in excess, is just as fattening as fat itself.
10. Don’t forget fiber! Consuming fiber has many benefits for your health. Eating soluble fiber has been shown to protect you from developing heart disease by lowering cholesterol. Consuming insoluble fiber reduces the risk of constipation, colitis, colon cancer and hemorrhoids. The ADA recommends a minimum of 20-35 g/day.
11. Bonus Tip: Take a high quality multivitamin and EFA supplement. A multivitamin provides key vitamins and minerals that are difficult to obtain unless your diet is close to perfect. I don’t know about you, but I like to cover my bases when it comes to my health. Make sure you choose a multivitamin supplement that is made from whole foods rather than synthetic materials, and is made specifically for your gender. An essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement is essential for providing key omega 3s to maximize overall health, performance and body composition. Studies show that krill oil provides the most effective dosage of EFAs.
Well, there you have it; my top 10 nutrition tips for weight loss and fitness. Take them one at a time if you have to. I promise that if you can master these goals, your weight loss and fitness goals will become a reality.
Believe and act!
Video about Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok
You can see more content about Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok
If you have any questions about Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok
Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok
way Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok
tutorial Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok
Is A Weight Loss Of 2.5 Per Month Ok free
#Chaska #Personal #Trainer #Shares #Top #Nutrition #Tips #Weight #Loss #amp #Fitness