You are searching about Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight, today we will share with you article about Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight is useful to you.
Anti-Aging Methods That Keep You Young!
About 20 years ago, painful joints, wrinkles, low testosterone, menopause, insomnia, fatigue and a host of other symptoms were considered an inevitable part of aging. Today, fortunately, we know that this is not the case. As I tell my patients, you don’t have to deal with the symptoms of aging because there is so much you can do to stop them and often reverse them!
It is right. In fact, anti-aging research is discovering more every day about how we age and how to slow this process down to a crawl to allow us to live healthier lives for much, much longer. It’s much easier than you think!
Research has proven that just by making some lifestyle adjustments and paying more attention to optimal nutrition, sleep, exercise and rest, you can prevent many of the physical and mental signs of aging. In Part I of this 2-part series, I want to explain what aging really is and how optimal nutrition, adequate sleep, and rest can keep you looking young into your 90s!
What causes aging?
When I talk to my patients about anti-aging techniques, they are often surprised to learn that aging is nothing more than a collection of symptoms that tell you that your body is not repairing and reproducing itself as it should. You have likely developed a significant deficiency in vital nutrients and are not getting enough sleep and exercise.
You see, when your mind and body don’t get what it needs through nutrition, vigorous movement, and restorative/restorative sleep, a critical deficit begins at the cellular level.
This critical deficiency then causes your cells to reproduce in a defective way. They start repeating a version of you that doesn’t work very well! If you don’t start giving your body what it needs, you will continue to reproduce an increasingly weak copy of yourself, and this is the critical juncture where damaging aging begins.
When we’re little kids and into our 30s, our bodies pretty much run on their own. However, at the age of 30, we begin to decrease more and more growth hormone, the substance that keeps us young.
If we haven’t done something to correct our growth hormone deficiency, by increasing our diet with rich foods, specific exercise and stronger supplements to enhance the natural production of this hormone, at the age of 40 we can really start. Shows signs of aging – gray hair, low sexual energy, aching muscles and joints, poor memory, fatigue, certain diseases, etc.
Now let me tell you how to start anti-aging.
What slows down aging?
As I explain to my patients, your body’s cellular processes are a series of negative and positive reactions. Cells multiply and others die. To beat the signs of aging, your cells need to keep reproducing into stronger, healthier versions of you so you can stay fit and young for a long time. The two best ways to do this are to give your body optimal nutrition and recovery time through sleep in the following ways:
food: An anti-aging diet is one that provides the type of nutrition that supports good growth hormone levels and high-potency antioxidants that keep cells strong and healthy.
- Low glycemic (low sugar) index products Prevent insulin build-up and fat accumulation, especially belly fat. Get a good glycemic index rating guide for all foods and drinks and keep your total GI load for the day at or just below 100. Of course, it’s okay to have the occasional treat or snack, or a higher glycemic index starch like a baked white potato. Just some stuff for your next few meals.
- optimal protein (1 gram of protein per 1 pound) strengthens muscles and skin, heals wounds and keeps your brain functioning properly. Try to get your protein from both vegetables (legumes, low GI grains like quinoa) and animal sources (grass-fed beef, free-range chicken, canned tuna, salmon, turkey).
- No added (table) sugar or HFCS (high fructose corn syrup). This can lead to a high acid content in the blood, which causes muscle and collagen (the protein that makes up the matrix of ligaments and skin) to break down. Disease states such as cancer are also more likely to gain a foothold in highly acidic conditions.
- Quit smoking. Smoking deprives your body of oxygen and vitamin C, which strengthens your immune system. It also collects toxins every time you smoke!
- Limit alcohol 1-2 large glasses of dark red wine per day. Red wine contains resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant that helps your body fight cholesterol plaques in your arteries and fight wrinkles in your skin.
- Fruits and vegetables – Eat 8 to 10 servings a day of foods that are high in low to moderate glycemic index and high in ORAC (antioxidant levels). They provide both vitamins and essential fiber. This may include frozen or canned foods. However, limit dried fruits as they have a higher glycemic load. Good sources include avocado, broccoli, kale, sweet potatoes, prunes, winter squash, cauliflower, dark berries, garlic and onions. Do not overcook, steam or saute in a little olive oil.
- Eat nuts – instead of potato chips or popcorn. A handful of nuts contains potassium, magnesium, selenium, iron, zinc, copper and beneficial monounsaturated fat. Keep them fresh by storing them in an airtight container.
- Spices Not only does it add flavor to your food, but it also contains essential nutrients that help fight viruses, clear sinuses and lungs (oregano, cayenne), keep blood sugar levels healthy (cinnamon), and help with digestive ailments (ginger). ), which worries many people as they age.
- Take a high nutrient density multivitamin To boost your whole food nutrition. It should contain adequate levels of all vitamins and minerals, plus the antioxidants selenium, CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, green tea extract. In Part II, I’ll break down these nutrients in more detail and add a few more.
- water It is important for the proper functioning of all parts of your body, helping to remove toxins and waste from the body through the kidneys, liver and colon. Women should drink 91 ounces of water per day and men 105 ounces. Don’t wait until you’re thirsty, because as you get older, your thirst “alarm” doesn’t work as well.
Rest and relaxation: Rest and relaxation are critical to health at any age, and even more so as you get older. Sleep is the time when the entire body restores itself at the cellular level. It is important that you get enough sleep to perform these vital functions.
Many of my patients tell me they only get 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night and I explain to them that they are aging faster! Crucial hormones like leptin and ghrelin, which control your appetite and the amount of fat you store, go into overdrive when you get too little sleep. You can only gain a lot of fat if you don’t get enough hours of sleep every night!
Additionally, the stress hormones that rise during the day are not sufficiently cleared from your system during sleep, so your body continues to operate in stress mode. It puts a strain on the heart and all body functions, makes your muscles ache and makes you feel tired and depressed! Adequate sleep is 7 to 8 hours continuously.
Relaxation and just having fun are also important to stay healthy as you age. Studies have shown that people who engage in activities with people they enjoy stay healthy and live longer than people who do not have adequate social outlets.
Summary Part I:
Aging is inevitable; However, aging is not necessary. Graceful old age is what you want to strive for, that is, to be vital and active and able to participate in all aspects of your life with joy and vigor on each successive birthday.
I hope you’ll join me here for Part II – Supplements and Hormones, where I go into more specific detail about what I feel are beneficial anti-aging supplements like Colostrum, Alpha GPC, and Ornithine Alpha Ketoglutarate. As are herbs such as mucuna pruriens, which have been used for years in Indian and African cultures for their anti-aging benefits for both men and women. In addition, we will discuss the benefits of supplements that increase the growth hormones testosterone and estrogen and how to boost growth hormone levels through adequate exercise and supplementation. Until then, stay young with optimal nutrition and the all important sleep!
Video about Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight
You can see more content about Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight
If you have any questions about Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 7043849 9
Search keywords Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight
Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight
way Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight
tutorial Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight
Ounces Of Water Per Day Based On Ge Nd Weight free
#AntiAging #Methods #Young