You are searching about Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman, today we will share with you article about Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman is useful to you.
Ten Commandments of Fat Burning!
The Fat Burning Commandments below are my recipe for staying lean year round. If you follow these time-tested rules, you’ll become a fat-burning machine, fueling your metabolism and internal calorie-burning furnace to be more efficient at shedding the extra fat that’s been chasing you forever. These strategies are simple, easy to implement and powerful in their results. So let’s get ready to burn!
1. Check your greed at the door. The best way to keep your metabolism at peak efficiency is to make sure you eat several SMALL meals throughout the day. Many people eat a light breakfast, eat a quick bite at lunch and then belly up to power at the end of the day for a huge dinner, usually with a second helping and desert too! Well, no wonder, your body is starving until you get there. By the way, eating too little slows down your metabolism! In conclusion, recent research from the Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology showed that eating smaller meals more frequently throughout the day helps burn fat. You’ll also enjoy the fact that you won’t be hungry when you eat 5 or 6 meals a day. Keep portions small and consider using a meal replacement bar or drink for one of the meals so you don’t feel like preparing food all day.
2. Mix up your workout. The biggest mistake I see people make at the gym is going in every day and doing the same thing. I watch people hit the treadmill, put it on a brisk walk, and then walk like that for 40 to 60 minutes or more! These same people complain about how they can’t lose any weight…no kidding! No shock there. Your body is operating at a level that is so low that you really aren’t burning calories with any efficiency. You have to mix things up. Weight train and work out on the treadmill (or whatever your favorite piece of cardio equipment might be), but do about 60 seconds of sprinting every 5 minutes and get your heart rate up. There are literally thousands of ways to challenge yourself safely and if you have no idea where to start, hire a personal trainer for a few sessions to give you some ideas, they are worth every penny! By the way, research has shown that weight training is one of the best ways to boost metabolic rates.
3. We drink! Hydrate, but be sensible about it. I see people all day who drink too much water. Remember, everything is bad for you at some point, even water. It puts a lot of strain on your kidneys to filter so much fluid. Moderation is key. If you are dehydrated, it will cause your body to lower your resting metabolic rate…not good for burning fat! The advice we’ve been hearing for quite some time is 8 glasses of water a day. Good advice. By the way, these sports drinks are useless unless you have about 90 minutes or more of intense exercise. Stay with water as nature intended. Fewer calories, less sugar and easier on the body.
4. Time for some protein and fiber. Remember to eat enough protein and get plenty of fiber. Both of these will help increase your metabolic rate because there is a “thermic effect” produced by digesting this type of food that is much higher than a high carb meal. Yes, you still need carbohydrates too, at least 130 grams per day to maintain normal brain function. Also, if you eat protein and fiber as the last meal of the day and skip the carbs, research has shown that this is also more effective at burning fat while you sleep.
5. Skip the coffee and try green tea. No, I’m not trying to kill your caffeine fix. I’m not that stupid, although I think we consume too much stuff. But if you’re going to get a fix, why not make it healthier? We’ve known this for some time, but green tea actually increases fat oxidation, and as an added bonus, it also has good immune-building effects. There are many brands out there, but the recommendations are 200 to 300 milligrams per day.
6. Post workout – feed me NOW! Your body needs some fuel after your workout and the sooner the better. Try to power through 30 minutes of vigorous exercise to keep your metabolism high. A good way is to make a meal with protein and carbohydrates. Try one of the many drinks out there (just watch out for the sugar in some of them) or make a fruit and protein smoothie at home. Added plus; you will also help your muscles recover faster and this will help you be ready for your next workout sooner.
7. Rest, please! Ok, I know there are only 24 hours in a day. I know you’re trying to get everything done during this time, and I also know you’re sacrificing sleep to make it happen. But sacrificing sleep takes away one of your body’s ways to recover from all that damage you do to it every day. Recovery is essential to keep your body functioning at its most efficient levels. Sleep is critical to this process, not to mention all the benefits it has for your mental health as well. Shoot for at least 8 hours of quality sleep a night and you’ll notice huge benefits in how your body feels and support your fat burning goals with an effective machine.
8. The truth about alcohol. I know you don’t want to hear this…but someone has to tell the truth! Alcohol is a fat-burning enemy, even for those of you who only indulge on the weekends. Alcohol also has calories, 7 per gram, and we know it slows your metabolism too. Alcohol is a depressant and a powerful drug, but did you know it can also increase fat storage in cells? Sorry, but if you want a 6 pack, then you need to chill the 6 in the fridge!
9. Get enough calcium. The more we learn about calcium, the more we realize that it is a true fat burning friend. This metal is abundant in the body and current recommendations make sure you get 1200 milligrams daily. Tasty treats like low-fat yogurt and skim milk are great sources of calcium. Did you also know that it helps manage estrogen levels? Believe it or not, this is vital for men too! Estrogen can be boosted in the body by calcium and zinc deficiencies and can lead to bloating and belly fat.
10. Low glycemic index meals? Huh? Ok, simple stuff really, just a fancy way to avoid eating meals that have a high impact on blood sugar levels. The real key to eating your meal is to make sure you eat a mixture of lean meat and complex carbohydrates. Eating less processed food, closer to how nature intended us to eat, will help stabilize your insulin levels. This means you will be less likely to store fat.
Conclusion; Eating well isn’t hard to understand, but ditching old habits can be scary. Don’t try to change your world overnight. Pick one command a month to add to your life and within a year you’ll be running at peak performance and burning fat like never before.
Video about Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman
You can see more content about Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman
If you have any questions about Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman
Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman
way Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman
tutorial Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman
Rapid Weight Loss Plan For 60 Year Old Obese Woman free
#Ten #Commandments #Fat #Burning