You are searching about The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia, today we will share with you article about The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia is useful to you.
Is It Possible To Boost Testosterone Without Drugs? The Answer May Surprise You
Note: This is NOT a debate about bodybuilding drug use – this is an educational article about the facts about testosterone and how to increase it naturally for better results.
Testosterone is considered a “male” hormone because it is responsible for influencing muscle mass and sexual characteristics. Females produce testosterone and it is still important, but it is produced at much lower levels – males can have up to 60 times more.
Testosterone has some really powerful effects on both men and women, which is one of the reasons why it is now used so much as a drug.
I want to share with you ways to increase your testosterone levels naturally – this has to be the #1 goal if you want to burn fat, gain muscle or just want to look better.
In general, the total testosterone level in men should be 270-1100 nanograms/deciliter. (If you are unsure, order a test TODAY from your GP)
The problem is that men all over the world are recording bottom testosterone scores than ever before… Between 1971-1991, average levels decreased by 31%. No one really knows why yet, but it’s most likely due to bad food, radiation, depression, being overweight, or zinc deficiency.
Your testosterone peaks in your 20s and then declines by about 1% per year in your 40s. When women go through menopause, men go through adropause — or “manopause” — and that’s when the decline starts to accelerate. But even men and women report terribly low testosterone levels.
Here are some common symptoms of low testosterone…
• Decreased desire for sex
• Increase depression
• Decrease in muscle mass, strength and endurance
• Lack of focus and concentration
• Reduce bone density
• Reduce energy
• Lack of strength gain
• Erectile dysfunction in men
• An imbalance with other hormones that causes a number of problems
So how can you increase it? Let’s take a look at my top 5 ways to boost it naturally…
1. Increase your zinc
What is zinc? Zinc is vital – it is found in every tissue in the human body and has literally hundreds of functions.
One of the main roles of zinc is that it is directly involved in the proper functioning of the endocrine system and keeps hormone levels in balance. It affects protein synthesis and is essential for the proper function of red and white blood cells.
Research shows that having enough zinc available in the body allows for a more robust release of the three most important anabolic hormones – testosterone, growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1). Without them, you’ll miss out on muscle development and strength from hard work in the gym.
It is important that you increase your zinc intake to increase your testosterone. Here are my favorite zinc-rich foods…
• Cashew nuts
• Pork chops
• White yogurt (natural)
• Baked beans
Note that women on birth control pills or on hormone replacement therapy are at greater risk of low zinc – so be aware if you fall into this category.
How do you know you have the right zinc levels?
Before you start overloading on zinc capsules, be aware that there is an upper limit to zinc intake. You don’t want your zinc levels to be obviously too low, but you also don’t want them to be extremely high. Here is a simple zinc test you can do at home…
We know that taste and smell are dependent on a sufficient level of zinc. First, take zinc sulfate and put about 1-2 teaspoons in a cup and drink it, hold it in your mouth. How it tastes determines the level of zinc.
• Does it taste like water? You have a severe zinc deficiency.
• Does it taste slightly metallic? You have a moderate zinc deficiency.
• Does it taste disgusting, very metallic and very unpleasant? Your levels are probably sufficient.
(This test isn’t 100% valid, but it’s a good place to start. There’s always some difference in each individual’s taste.)
2. Increase your fats
Let’s look back to the 1960s – when people living in the Mediterranean were found to have longer life expectancies, lower incidences of many cancers, less heart disease and fewer cases of cardiovascular disease.
Most of the fat in the Mediterranean diet comes from olive oil, meaning it is unsaturated. There are mixed reports on fat levels and how they affect testosterone levels, but I have reviewed many of them. The verdict is that increasing fat will increase testosterone levels in men who are already power training. My advice? Increase your good fats, especially olive oil, and eat raw organic nuts for breakfast every day.
3. Say Bye To Beer
Alcohol is a testosterone killer, period.
This is why so many alcoholics suffer from erectile dysfunction. Not only that, but alcohol encourages your body to store fat, reduces your control over your diet, and increases cortisol.
You will be never achieve your goal of becoming Adonis if you drink alcohol. If you must, have 1-2 glasses of red wine or ideally 1-2 vodkas per week.
4. Early to bed
Sleep is essential for hormone production.
It is QUALITY your sleep and not the amount that matters. If you’re training, partying like a rock star, and sleeping poorly, don’t be surprised if it’s limiting your results in the gym.
To improve the quality of your sleep, try these simple tips…
- No caffeine after 3pm. Caffeine has a half-life of roughly 6 hours, meaning if you have 1,000 mg at 3:00 p.m., there’s still 500 mg in your system by 9:00 p.m. Switch to herbal teas after 3pm
- Lights out. The darker the room, the better. This includes any light from electrical devices such as mobile phones and alarm clocks. Make your room as dark as possible.
- Find a routine. Let’s face it – we all live at a fast pace and sometimes it can be hard to calm down. Try this routine: Take a warm shower 30 minutes before bed. Turn off the TV and music. Make an herbal tea (decaffeinated) and do a 10-minute stretching routine. You can also try a meditation song that you can play on your phone and find on iTunes to help you calm down.
- Try to always go to bed and get up at a similar time, even on weekends.
5. Try these supplements
Remember that supplements do exactly that – they SUPPLEMENT an already adequate diet. Get it right first and then:
- Before adding any supplements, make sure your zinc, magnesium, B6, B9 and B12 levels are adequate.
- Alcohol is not allowed, but one to two glasses of red wine per week are allowed. Best results are achieved without.
- Licorice Supreme has been shown to increase morning cortisol and decrease evening cortisol. This can help reduce your stress and help you sleep better. This effect will also allow your other hormones to come into balance. (Note: Licorice Supreme should be avoided if you suffer from high blood pressure.)
- Various studies have shown that Tribulus Supreme increases testosterone and GH. This will affect recovery, sleep, libido and energy levels within days.
In short – the higher your testosterone, the healthier you are. Add these 6 tips and let me know your progress!
Video about The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia
You can see more content about The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia
If you have any questions about The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia
The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia
way The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia
tutorial The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia
The Menopause Diet 5 Day Plan To Lose Weight Australia free
#Boost #Testosterone #Drugs #Answer #Surprise