You are searching about What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male, today we will share with you article about What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male is useful to you.
Five Facts About Bullet-Proof Armor
The importance of body armor has made it a key part of many police and military operations. Important questions to ask are: “Can my life be protected by this type of armor?”, “Does the weight outweigh the safety value?”, and “What types of armor have been used successfully in the past?”
1) What armor was used in WWII? There was some German use in World War I, but it was considered too bulky and generally ineffective at stopping bullets. The steel helmet was the only widely used personal armor used in World War II. Some B-17 and B-24 flight crews had plating on their flight suits. On the Western Allied side (US and UK) we have the M3 Lee light tank, the Grant, the Sherman medium tank and the M26 Pershing heavy tank. Of course there were many other models, but these were the most famous. Especially the Sherman, which was the backbone of the armored fleet. Russia got a lot of tanks from the US, but also made its own like the famous (and very good) T-34. Other models where JS-2 and KV-1, both heavy tanks. Germany had models like panther, tiger and royal tiger.
2) Describe the first known armor used by man. It would probably be an animal skin thrown around the body of some long-lived ancestor that could protect him from scratches, sores and bites from animals and enemies. Crafted hides, leathers, have increased armor rating as they are more resistant to cuts. The first armor was chain mail. It was effective against edged weapons.
3) What armor was most effective in the Middle Ages and how well did it protect its wearer? A combination of chain and plate armor was used. It was highly effective at the time. Fully articulated plate armor was most effective in protecting its wearer. However, this slowed them down and often made it difficult to move. The weapons eventually took away his advantage. Plate armor was effective against both slashing and some blunt weapons, but was vulnerable to arrows, crossbow shots, and other stabbing weapons (such as the military hammer, which was specifically designed to pierce plate armor.). During the Middle Ages, Tou wore various types of armor such as leather, iron ring, and plate armor. The largest plate armor protected the entire body, even the knee and elbow joints, as it had circular armor under the plates. It was very cumbersome and heavy and its user was very slow in the saddle.
4) Are body armor really bulletproof? Yes, and they save police officers, soldiers and marines every day. There are different degrees of protection – there are some soft, lightweight vests that protect against pistol bullets, and there are heavier vests with plate inserts that protect against rifle and machine gun bullets. A basic vest can stop low-caliber bullets such as 9mm pistol ammunition, but cannot stop high-velocity bullets fired from rifles such as the M4 (5.56mm) carbine or the AK-47 (7.62mm). The vests can be fitted with ceramic tiles that weigh a few kilos, making them resistant even to these bullets, but it also limits the user’s agility.
5) When was the first body armor? what was it called His medieval plate armor. The suit makers fired a bullet into the chest plate. The dent was proof that it would stop a bullet. Kevlar (DuPont’s name for the ballistic fiber) vests were the first effective body armor.
Video about What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male
You can see more content about What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male
If you have any questions about What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male
What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male
way What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male
tutorial What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male
What Is A Good Weight For 5 Foot 9 Male free
#Facts #BulletProof #Armor