You are searching about What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old, today we will share with you article about What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old is useful to you.
Safe Use of Sack Trucks
Simple sack trucks are a great addition to any workplace that involves carrying or moving boxes or items. This will help reduce the risk of injury to employees from manual operations and increase productivity.
manual handling injury
More than one-third of the injuries reported each year are caused by manual handling, that is, supporting or transporting a load with physical strength or hands.
Hit by a moving vehicle – 2%
Falls – 4%
Getting hit by a falling object – 13%
Other – 20%
Travel – 23%
Processing – 38%
Before using a sack cart or any other type of moving aid, check the following: Is the type of equipment suitable for the job?
The physical effort required to move an object onto a level surface using a well-maintained sack truck or similar carrying aid is approximately 2% of the weight of the load. Example: If the load weighs 400 kg, the force required to move it will be 8 kg. If conditions are less than perfect, such as equipment not working well or wheels not in the correct position, the force required may be much greater. Remember, the operator must always try to push the load rather than pull it, provided they have a clear view of the load and can also control the stopping and steering of the truck.
Carrying items on slopes
When attempting to negotiate a ramp or slope with a load, workers should always try to enlist the assistance of another worker if necessary, as the pulling or pushing forces required may be significant. Example: If the same 400kg load used in the previous example were moved onto a slope of 12/1 (5°), the force required would be Will increase to about 30 kg. This is higher than the recommended guidelines for men and well above the weight guidelines for women.
soft or uneven surfaces
Much more force is required when using a wheelbarrow or similar carrying aid on soft or uneven surfaces. On uneven surfaces, this force increase can be as much as 10% of the load weight, although using larger wheels may offset this to some extent. Loose ground may require less force than uneven ground.
Stance and pace speed
Operators should always walk no faster than walking speed and keep their feet away from the load being carried. This will make it easier to push and stop them from getting tired too quickly.
Push Pull Guide
Forced stop or start of load. man – 20 kg female – 15kg
The constant force required to keep a load in motion. man – 10 kg female – 7kg
Operators should minimize and be aware of the following hazards
- When moving loads on dock platforms, dock slabs/bridges, slopes, or uneven surfaces, make sure the truck’s road wheels are clear of the edges.
- Be aware of other curves, obstacles and barriers to prevent the possibility of a collision.
- Try purchasing or installing trucks with knuckle protectors on the handlebars to reduce the risk of the operator’s hands getting caught between the truck and other objects.
- Lower the center of gravity of the load as much as possible.
- When moving multiple objects or boxes. Place lighter objects on top of heavier objects.
- Make sure the load is balanced so that the weight is on the shaft and not the handle.
- Limit the height of the load so that you have a clear view ahead of you.
- Use a truck designed for the purpose at hand, i.e. a curved back truck for carrying drums or steel cylinders, a high back straight back bagging truck for white goods, etc.
- Let the truck bear the weight of the load, as the operator should only be pushing and balancing the truck.
Video about What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old
You can see more content about What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old
If you have any questions about What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old
What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old
way What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old
tutorial What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old
What Should My Weight Be 5 10 38 Years Old free
#Safe #Sack #Trucks