You are searching about What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be, today we will share with you article about What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be is useful to you.
Journaling for Awareness and Healing
Keeping a journal or personal journal is a very simple tool that can support and enhance self-awareness and mindfulness. Writing down where you are, where you were, and where you want to go allows you to review and track your thoughts and experiences in a tangible, visible form. You start to observe and recognize what you are doing in your life and notice areas you might want to change.
Regular journaling can also improve blood pressure, insomnia, mental health and boost the immune system, according to a 10-year research program conducted by James Pennebaker at the University of Texas.
Jane is a 35-year-old divorced woman with a 5-year-old son. Although her marriage ended two years ago, she is still struggling to find a sense of direction in her personal life. She is focused and purposeful when it comes to work and parenting, but when her son is with his dad every other week and she is home alone, she finds herself in a state of dread. She often feels tired and spends her free time absent-mindedly watching TV, overeating or drinking.
As part of Jane’s therapy, I suggested that she keep a journal to help her examine her thoughts and emotional patterns. As a result, she was able to better understand just how icy her own personal life was after the divorce. By taking a step back and writing about her everyday experiences, she became aware of her inner numbness and was inspired to find ways to find joy and inner fulfillment. She recently shared with a laugh, “I didn’t realize I was such a zombie!” While it can be painful for Jane to write about her emptiness at times, doing so helps inspire her to heal and change.
Mindful journaling is all about noticing. While at the time some felt that writing pages was helpful, it wasn’t necessary. In fact, the approach I recommend most is to simply answer two straightforward questions:
1. What is the most important thought or feeling for you today?
2. What did you learn today?
Here is an example of an entry Jane might have made in her own diary:
1. Today I feel sad and lonely.
2. I need to plan ahead for time to spend with others, exercise, and find meaningful activities.
You can start your diary anytime. Here are some helpful tips:
• Decide ahead of time whether you want to keep journal entries private, but you can change your mind at any time.
• Put your journal and pen or pencil somewhere you can see it every day—on the kitchen table, your desk, or in your briefcase—as a daily reminder to keep it.
• You may wish to use different ink colors when writing about certain feelings (eg, green=growth, blue=sad, orange=happy, red=anger, etc.). Make sure to include a color key in your journal so you can be consistent.
• Using a pre-formatted book, such as The 5 Year Journal found at http://www.levenger.com, is an easy way to keep a journal. You can also use a computer, a blank book or a notebook. Choose a book with enough pages to write a few lines a day for five years.
• Don’t worry about skipping a day or days or even weeks. These gaps will be very apparent when you review your entries.
Journaling is quick and easy, yet very rewarding! In just a few words, just a few minutes a day, you can reduce the stress of unexpressed emotions and open the door to healing. Additionally, rereading sections on a regular basis allows you to keep track of recurring destructive thoughts and feelings. By identifying trends, triggers, and effective coping strategies, you can take steps to make positive and permanent changes that improve your physical and mental health.
Video about What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be
You can see more content about What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be
If you have any questions about What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be
What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be
way What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be
tutorial What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be
What Should The Weight Of A 10 Year Old Be free
#Journaling #Awareness #Healing