You are searching about What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be, today we will share with you article about What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be is useful to you.
Create a Podcast Radio Show in Hours, with No FCC Rules or Regulations
Interested in a new cutting-edge tool that can reach millions of potential customers? Then you’re looking for podcasts!
Unlike radio programming, which travels over the air on radio waves and is regulated and controlled by the FCC, there are no regulations or rules for podcasting as long as you don’t use copyrighted property.
A podcast is an audio file stored on the Internet that customers can download to their computer or MP3 player and listen to whenever they want.
Now, you might be thinking, “So what – MP3 files have been available for download from the Internet for years!” Well, what’s different and really useful about podcasts as a business tool is that customers can subscribe to shows that interest them. This means that the free and easy-to-use podcast software automatically downloads new podcasts on customers’ computers as soon as they become available.
Just how big is the potential reach of podcasts? Consider these numbers from the Pew Internet and American Life project. According to their research:
[o] More than 22 million U.S. adults own an iPod or other MP3 player – 13% of men and 9% of women
[o] 20% of the lucrative 18- to 28-year-old market own an iPod or other MP3 player
[o] 29% of people who own an iPod or MP3 player have downloaded a podcast
That means 6 million U.S. adults have downloaded podcasts — an impressive number considering podcasts are still a relatively new technology.
The key to the early success of podcasting was that it offered great choice and convenience, and anyone with the right tools could do it.
o Give your customers choice
A podcast can cover just about any topic you can think of. They could be music, talk shows, lectures, recorded remote seminars, sermons, etc. Possible applications for podcasting include:
– Interview authors and leaders in your industry, then offer the interviews via a podcast on your website.
– Provide the latest industry news.
– Provide in-depth information for niche customers.
– Medical organizations can offer podcasts on topics like bariatric (bariatric) surgery, diabetes management, glaucoma, alternative medicine, and more.
– Religious organizations can use podcasts to deliver weekly sermons, missionary updates, celebrate their faith and devotion, and otherwise share their message globally, as long as listeners have an internet connection.
– Preschools and daycare centers can provide parenting skills.
– Universities can provide audio lectures, a student calendar and orientation, and campus tours.
– Travel agencies can provide audio guides for popular cities.
– Chambers of Commerce can introduce potential tourists, conferences and businesses to their city.
– Museums and historical sites can provide private guided tours of their facilities.
– Meeting hosts can offer a podcast of their meeting to those unable to attend the live event and save on postage and fulfillment costs.
– Companies and nonprofits can provide training for their employees and volunteers.
o Provide convenience to your customers
If you publish or plan to publish any type of audio file for your clients – be it audio communications, conference calls, interviews, lectures, etc. – podcasting simplifies everything for you and your clients.
Once a customer has subscribed to your podcast, you don’t have to worry about emailing them to download a new MP3.
Instead, every time you create a new podcast, your message will appear directly on your customers’ desktops.
Continue to enjoy convenience even after downloading. Once the podcasts are downloaded to your customers’ computers, they can sync them to your MP3 player, burn them to CD, or just listen to them through their computer speakers. In other words, customers can subscribe to your podcast, download it, and take it with them when they go for a jog or commute.
Best of all, not only is the podcast itself usually free, but most of the podcasting software your customers will need to listen to it is also free!
Both podcasts and podcast software are easy to find and use on the Internet.
Video about What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be
You can see more content about What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be
If you have any questions about What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be
What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be
way What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be
tutorial What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be
What Weight Is A 13 Year Old Suppose To Be free
#Create #Podcast #Radio #Show #Hours #FCC #Rules #Regulations