You are searching about What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight, today we will share with you article about What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight is useful to you.
Warning: Lack of Exercise Is Detrimental To Your Health
You only need to spend 10 hours in front of a computer screen and the last thing you want to do is exercise. Let’s watch, work out and improve your fitness, or sit back with a glass of wine and watch your favorite evening TV show. what will you do?
Seventy percent know they should exercise, but
Choose wine and TV shows.
Did you know this simple everyday decision can end up taking a toll on your health? According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 54.1 percent of adults do not get the minimum level of exercise or physical activity recommended for good health. The mantra “use it or lose it” has never been truer.
Research shows that the simple, innocent choice of not exercising can promote 10 serious health conditions you never want to develop. On top of that, even at the cellular level of our bodies, physical inactivity can have many unhealthy effects.At the cellular level, inactivity reduces
The ability to move oxygen from the blood into the cells, while also reducing the number of energy-activated mitochondria. However, the worst costs of not exercising or not exercising can lead to the following 10 destructive situations:
1. Cancer – Studies have shown that active men and women who are physically active have a 30% to 40% lower risk of developing colon cancer compared to inactive individuals.
2. Diabetes – Studies have shown that a lack of regular physical activity can increase insulin sensitivity. Diabetes, considered a “sedentary disease,” is hitting people at an alarming rate. If left unchecked, it can destroy the organs of the body.
3. Heart – Over time, lack of sustained physical activity reduces the function of the heart muscle, affecting blood vessels, from the large aorta to the veins and small capillaries.According to many studies, scientists have good reason to believe that regular exercise can protect
4. Stroke – People who exercise regularly are 25 percent less likely to have a stroke than those who are sedentary. Being healthy can lower blood pressure, raise HDL cholesterol, and reduce the risk of blood clots.
5. Brain – According to solid evidence, physically active people have a lower risk of cognitive decline and dementia.
6. Muscle – If you don’t exercise regularly, you risk losing about 6% of your muscle mass every decade starting at age 30. This also means a loss of 10-15% of power per decade. Again, if you don’t use your muscles, you will lose them very quickly.
7. Osteoporosis – Weak bones cause more than 1.5 million fractures a year in the U.S. Bones are like muscles, if you put stress on them, they respond. If you don’t, you’ll gradually lose its power and increase your chances of breaking them. Regular weekly strength training can help prevent osteoporosis and reduce your chances of breaking a bone.
8. Mental Health – People who don’t exercise regularly are more likely to suffer from depression. According to a recent study, people who are more active are nearly 20 percent less likely to be diagnosed with depression in the next five years than those who are less active. Fitness-conscious people also typically display higher self-esteem or self-image.
9. Weight – If you don’t exercise year after year, you will end up gaining and losing weight, which increases your chances of heart attack and diabetes.
10. Immune system – Moderate exercise can reduce
Risk of upper respiratory infection.Regular exercise may improve
Now I want to ask the same question I asked above.what
what will you do? Wine and TV, or physical exercise?
Now for the good news!in as little as 30 minutes of exercise or
By engaging in a daily fitness routine, you can significantly reduce your chances of developing any of the dreaded diseases mentioned above. This is the best “drug” any doctor could possibly prescribe!
i hope i encourage you to get healthier
Be active today and beyond.your quality of life depends on
it.Consider these the most important words you will hear
Remember, you have choices. Make fitness choices.
Information on how to develop a fitness program
Delivering Twice the Results in Half the Time Visit
Wellness Word Multimedia Newsletter at http://www.WellnessWord.com
*** Note: Ezine Editor/Site Owner ***
Feel free to republish this article in its entirety in your ezine, blog, autoresponder, or on your website as long as the links and resource boxes are not altered in any way.
Video about What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight
You can see more content about What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight
If you have any questions about What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight
What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight
way What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight
tutorial What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight
What Would A 10 Year Old Eat To Gain Weight free
#Warning #Lack #Exercise #Detrimental #Health