You are searching about Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy, today we will share with you article about Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy is useful to you.
Oprah’s Secret – How a Childhood Story by the Billionaire Queen of Talk Can Help Make You Debt Free
Does the name Oprah ring a bell?
Well, if you watch TV, it should.
She’s been called the Billionaire Talk Queen…the woman who created a billion dollar media empire…from nothing!
Here’s a story she recently shared about her past:
“A while ago I started thinking about why I was still struggling with my weight, and a memory from when I was 14 hit me like a brick.
I had just jumped off the scale when I bumped into my dad in the hallway.
“Girl, you don’t need to weigh yourself,” he said. “You’re in great shape now, but you’re going to be a heavy girl. All of you are heavy. Look at your mom, your aunt, your grandma, all
her people. Your whole family is heavy. There is no way around it!
Over the years, my dad’s unintentional comments have accompanied me through every beauty pageant and competition I entered and won, through every diet and exercise program, and even through marathons.it has
Ruined all my best efforts. “
What does it have to do with our topic today?
You see, what we’re going to discuss is so unusual that I need a real-world example.
What Oprah is fighting is a generational shift in spirit.
Something passed down from one generation to another, for better or for worse.
In the Bible, Paul talks about another form of this transfer.
In 2 Timothy 1:5 we read:
“When I aroused your faith in your innocence, it first existed in your grandmother Lois and your mother
Eunice; I am sure you are too. “
Here, something called faith is being passed from grandmother to mother to son – 3 generations.good things are in
What gets diverted isn’t always good stuff. Take the case of Oprah, for example. Dad was just emphasizing the fact that everyone in her mother’s family was overweight…it was in the DNA!
Oh btw, they also tried to tell her that everyone with her background (she is African American) should be poor
Clearly, she has fought and won that battle.
– How did you get into debt?
– Why are you in such a difficult financial situation?
– Why do you sometimes find yourself chronically deprived (or even unable to pay the bills)?
– Why is lack and inadequacy a recurring decimal point in your home?
You probably don’t have to look very far…someone in your family may have transferred this stuff to you without your permission!
Your lifelong struggle with finances will start to disappear as soon as you take the first critical steps:
– Determine how this transfers into your life
– what keeps it in place
– Learn the simple secret to breaking free that I’m about to share with you right here
This is step 1 – breaking free.
To get out of debt and step into unbridled abundance, you must first mentally break free from the following vice-like grips:
– lack, lack, lack, lack, frustration, disappointment, disaster, spiritual ignorance, costly mistakes,
You have 2 options here:
If you know who or how these things transfer into your life (most people don’t) then your problem is half won
You need to talk to that thing or person (in spirit) and tell her firmly that she should get those things back.
Here’s what one sister did (after she realized she had inherited debt, poverty, and divorce from her mother):
1. She sits down comfortably and imagines a big fight with her mother when she was a child… over money.
2. She replays the scene in her imagination until it becomes very real. Then she broke away from it (mother died a few years ago).
3. Knowing that there is no past, present or future in the spirit world (everything is now), she called her mother out and began to say:
“Mom, you know that I love you, and I am grateful for everything you have done for me. But now I understand that there are some things you left me, and I don’t want or need them.”
Because I am now a child of God, I operate under the divine covenant of abundance and prosperity, which I solemnly reject–lack, poverty, debt, divorce, etc., I give them back to you now in the name of Jesus. ”
What surprised her most was that after this spiritual practice, assistants started popping up out of nowhere… She began to experience
Upvote where she was rejected before!
“Suppose I don’t know what happened to my own situation?” you ask.
Good news… there is option 2 for you.
Many years ago, I once attended a very “fun” prayer meeting where you met prayer warriors and prophets of all stripes.
I can assure you that many of the miracles you read about in the New Testament Acts are really common there…
The way we handle such operations is this:
1. You start a 24 hour fast (no food, no water)
2. In the middle of the night, you wake up and bring up the things in your life that you don’t like…one after the other (e.g. poverty, debt, disease, loneliness, lack of affection, etc.).
3. Then you pray this prayer points:
“You holders of the evil burden of … (referring to that matter), now carry your burden; I reject it, and I refuse to accommodate it from this day forward, in the mighty name of Jesus.”
4. You now follow up with some more specific prayer points as you call out and return those that manifest as debt, poverty, disease, waste, etc.
5. Finally, you grab your Bible and proclaim all the blessings of Deuteronomy 28 2-13 to yourself and your loved ones.
That’s a spiritual way to start your journey out of debt…and it’s been proven to work if you do it right. This works in the real world…it’s not theory!
Please let me be clear here. This approach doesn’t work for everyone. For reasons I cannot enter here, there are three types of Christians who should not attempt to say this prayer. they are:
1. A person who gets angry at the slightest provocation
2. Proud man
3. Those who still have sex outside of marriage
If you’re not one of those people mentioned above, then congratulations… welcome to Eagle Kingdom!
Video about Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy
You can see more content about Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy
If you have any questions about Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy
Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy
way Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy
tutorial Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy
Whats A Good Weight For A 14 Year Old Boy free
#Oprahs #Secret #Childhood #Story #Billionaire #Queen #Talk #Debt #Free